Monday, March 17, 2008

I've been tagged!!

Okay.. Thanks to Carmon, I have been tagged.
So, here goes!!

Rules: List 5 things you do
A. for yourself B. for your spouse, child, or closest friend c. for a stranger

A. Yourself
1. get my hair cut every 3-4 wks so I don't ever feel like it looks ratty
2. get pedicures in the summertime.. just because I like the way they paint my toes.. I'm not so good at it
3. try to spend a few minutes talking with a friend so that I know I will never lose touch!!
4. balance my checkbook
5. wear perfume so that i always have a nice smell... ha

B. Family
1. play with Taylor every day.. talk and listen to her so that she knows who her mommy is and never forgets it!!
2. cook supper.. most nights
3. clean the house.. straighten up daily... and make sure all the clothes are washed.. folded.. and eventually ironed
4. tell both Taylor and James how much I love them and appreciate them daily... also tell them to have a good day.. and see them when we all get home!!
5. try and get everything done during the week so that my hubby can play golf on saturdays and sundays without me asking him to do stuff.. (because he is so obsessive about golf.. but he is good at it so I can't complain) and also so that i can spend my whole weekend playing and relaxing with my baby girl!!

C. Strangers
1. try and smile at my students every morning so that they start the day off right
2. take clothes, old stuff, and anything we don't want to the salvation army for others in need
3. try and take people supper when they have a lot on their shoulders, death in the family, or a new baby!!
4. try and remember people's birthday so that someone wishes them the best that day!!
5. always tell people in retail to have a good day because I have been there and done that. hope to not ever do it again:)

Okay... I now tag.. Dawn and Shelby

No comments: