Saturday, March 1, 2008

Almost There....

Taylor has learned to sit up all by herself!! She can't pull herself all the way up on her own, but if we place her on the floor, she can sit up for a little bit!! She tumbles over sideways or frontwards, but she has fun doing it. Taylor is not really interested in rolling over.. she loves to play on the floor and grab her feet and roll to the side.. but no interest in rolling over yet!! I guess she will be sitting up before she ever attempts to roll over. She is so funny these days.. she really enjoys watching Kane( our dog) run around the house and bark at stuff. She is amazed at how he plays and runs. I have a feeling they will be best friends!! Taylor is also talking and laughing so much these days! She loves for you to bounce her on your hip or throw her in the air.. she has the cutest laugh when we do that!! These pics were taken at our friends Micah and Kayla's "old" house last night. We went over there to help them move the last bit of furniture out. Taylor had fun and all the commotion wore her butt out!! Have a wonderful weekend!!


3 comments:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

you fun is just beginning. She will start changing so much now... being able to do more things! Our sitting up(all by himself) , crawling and standing up all came in the same week!

Jason & Meg said...

Your little one is not behind mine in age. Little girls are so much fun but definately full of attitude. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am.

Thanks for finding me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Girl! I am so glad you found me! Now I can stay in touch with your beautiful family! Taylor is a DOLL! My babies are already 14 months old and it seems like yesterday they were 5 months old! So fun! Thanks for leaving a comment! Love--Erika Beaty Allison