Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sunshining Days!!

We are having so much fun playing outside, but I'm not sure how long it will last. It is getting so hot these days and we all just sweat to death when we are out! The pool opens this weekend so I know we will spend most of our days at the club. James has a big golf tournament this weekend that my brother plays in with him. I'm sure I will have lots of pics to post later because we have several parties to go to. Our weekend starts today!! I hope you all enjoy yours!!

Look at this big chunk.....


Miles is driving the girls around.. they all wanted to drive/ride so this was the only way we could get the squabble of who was driving and when to stop!! These riding toys have been the best investment for the parents on our street!!

J has had enough... and is passed out!!


There are several golf carts on our street also, and when someone pulls one out.... the kids jump on to ride. James came home Sunday with Taylor, Miles, Sarah Dabney... and Mattie.. the dog... they ALL jumped on :)

No comments: