Monday, May 3, 2010

Catching Up

We have been so busy lately, so I am going to catch up on the pictures that I have. I am still uploading from my phone-our computer isn't fixed yet.

We are having so much fun at home. Taylor and I have a new relationship now that we are together 24/7. She talks to me about anything and everything and I love it. She asks me all kinds of questions and is very curious these days. She does miss going to school, but loves being at home with mommy.

J is changing every day. He is holding his head up pretty well at the moment. He is talking/cooing ALL the time. He has his schedule down pat and I know every little cry these days. He is such a happy baby! He has started sleeping in his crib and he loves it. He is taking his last bottle around 8:00 and doesn't eat again until 4:00-5:00 in the morning. He does wake up several times throughout the night, but most always, he just wants his pacifier and to be patted or rocked back to sleep. I think within the next 2 weeks, he will start sleeping throughout the night. We have the feeding under control, we just have to get the sleeping to that point also. Whatever the case may be, we are SO THANKFUL he is doing so well and sleeping so well. Taylor didn't sleep in her crib until she was 6 months old!

J still loves to be outside and in the sun. He loves to play in his bouncer and kick around on the floor. I am so happy to be at home with my kids and couldn't be happier to be able to spend this quality time with both of them. We are SO BLESSED!!!





All the neighborhood kids have some sort of riding toy. Every afternoon, they get outside and ride up and down the street. Well, Taylor didn't have a big power wheel so she would ride passenger with Miles in his Gator. She talked about this so much that James promised her he would buy her one. Well, if you know Taylor, she doesn't forget a thing. She told every one we saw that her daddy was going to buy her a pink jeep... and he did!! She still doesn't know how to drive it, but rides in circles and bumps into stuff anyway. James took her to Toys R Us to get it and I have never seen her happier. What a great daddy!! He does anything for his Tay!!




Such a happy baby!



It seems like every weekend we have had somewhere to be. My dad and Wanda came down last weekend to babysit for us while we went to Jaime and Darren's crawfish boil. Taylor and J were really good for them and they were such great babysitters! They actually got J to sleep through the night without waking up for a bottle at 1:00 am. I asked for tips from them because this was the first time he had done this :) James and dad played golf on that Sunday and Wanda and I shopped. It was fun and we were really glad they came and we could spend time with them. Thanks Daddy and Wanda!! We really appreciate it!!

Poppa is watching Dora in our bedroom with Tay!!

No comments: