Thursday, May 27, 2010

4 MONTHS OLD!!

I can't believe I am actually typing this, but J is 4 MONTHS OLD!! Time is really flying by,and I know I always said that when Taylor was a baby... but the second baby grows up even faster. J is doing really well. he is the happiest and best baby I know!! The only other one I had to compare him to was Tay.. and we all know how tough she was as a baby. J is so laid back, relaxed, easy going, talks all the time, laughs at us when we talk to him or make funny noises, and such a little cuddler. He is such a sweet and handsome little boy. I could just eat him up!! He has tried some baby food: sweet potatoes and yogurt. he was not a big fan of the sweet potatoes... but LOVES the yogurt. He is still "learning" how to eat it.. but loves it when shove it in his mouth. He is really trying to sit up but just isn't there yet. He loves for me to hold him on my hip and walk around so he can see what's going on. J loves to lay on his changing pad, his bed, and the floor to just kick those little feet. He smiles at us all day long and it just melts my heart.
We have been spending a lot of time at the pool, and of course.. he loves that too. J loves to be outside so he could care less where we are, but he seems to sleep best by the pool (in the shade.. of course). I took the kids to the HCC pool last Sunday and it worked out perfect. I was worried about how J was going to do.. but he was wonderful. James set the pack and play up for me under the cabana and J slept almost 31/2 hours. Tay loved it because she had all her little friends there to play with. The opens for good this weekend, so I guess that will be where we spend most of our days!!!
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!!



J sitting outside at Susan's pool


taking a nap while the kids swim!!

James and myself after the Mid-South party

Tay getting used to the water again.. for the first time this year. We hope to be starting swimming lessons soon!!

J loves his yogurt!

napping at the HCC pool... life is good!!

Tay at the HCC pool.

J is a big boy!!

My two sweet, adorable babies!!! I love them OH SO MUCH!!

No comments: