Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Mardi Gras!!!!!

Taylor's school had a Mardi Gras parade today and it was so much fun. All the kids were supposed to bring their riding toy decorated for Mardi Gras. I thought the balloons might get in Taylor's way.. but it didn't stop her. She LOVES balloons and she really didn't even try to get them off. There were so many kids out there riding, it was hard to keep up. They were supposed to ride around the circle.. and I'm not sure if anyone did!! Taylor's car is motorized, and she kept running into people because she's not really good at steering!! Taylor LOVES her school and we are so happy for that!! Happy Mardi Gras...... and Fat Tuesday to all of you!!






2 comments:

Steph said...

Hi, I found your blog from TheBlogFrog and wanted to stop by and say hi. I love it and will be a new follower :)

The Mayer Family said...

Hey Paige!! I accidently found your blog through another friend's blog. We worked together at that daycare in Starkville and I'm so glad to see that you guys are doing so good. Taylor is a doll! She is so cute! I know you love being a mom! I'll try to keep up with you guys from now on. Take care! Laura (Holloway) Mayer