Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Quick Update!!!

Okay... so we are finally moved into the apartment in Hattiesburg. It is a lot better than I thought it would be. Taylor loves it and Kane feels like he's back in James' apt in Starkville because he gets to look out the window and bark at people!! Taylor is doing great. She is starting to gain some confidence and walk behind stuff (just a few steps) but we are praising her!! James' job is going really well and is so much better because his drive is not so far!! We have been busy looking at houses and getting settled in here. Of course James is as happy as he can be because he can go play golf anytime without having to drive!! (been driving to the country club from laurel for over a year now!!) So, with all that said.. we are doing great and loving being here!! We know that God is taking care of us and everything will fall into place when the time is right!!

On another note.. I couldn't really mention it earlier because I was still under contract at my previous school! I will be teaching Kindergarten at Sacred Heart Catholic School!!! I am so thrilled about this and really feel that God has a special plan for me here!! I got the job at the beginning of the summer, but we have had some pronblems with my old district letting me out of my contract.. so they have hired someone to replace me and will "officially" be let out at the end of July!!
No pics at this time.. using Mrs Cindy's laptop until we get one ordered!! Hope to post pics soon!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats on the job and the move. I know you are glad! Can't wait to see more pictures of that doll.

Claire Gillentine said...

Congrats on the job. That is a cute school! Good luck with the house hunt too! Where are you all looking? There are so many cute areas in Hattiesburg!