Thursday, July 31, 2008

Apartment Life !!!!







As you can see, Taylor is really enjoying this new style of living!! We are constantly on the go.. because there is so much to do here... and every second that we spend in this apartment she is playing and getting into ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that she possibly can!! She is just steps away from walking... and I'm NOT ready for that. We can barely keep up as it is, so I know it will be a madhouse when she realizes she can walk on her own!!
We are really enjoying living in Hattiesburg. I FINALLY (legally) got out of my contract... so I have been working hard in my new classroom.. which I absolutely LOVE!!! All the people are extremely friendly and there aren't so many rules to follow as you see in the public schools!!
We are all getting settled in!!!! House is still for sale(but have had several people looking... so maybe soon!!) And, we have found a house that we LOVE.. just waiting to see what happens with our old house!! God has been so good to us and we are extremely blessed!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm little bald baby pussy my favourite kind of pussy