Wednesday, February 2, 2011

J and Taylor




J absolutely LOVES a cabinet!!



Taylor got to play in the snow when we went to visit Kyke and Sadie in Oxford!! She loved it!!


J also loves to play in our fire place.. good thing we don't use it!!



J was sick here and was still pretty happy!!

They have had so much fun playing with J's new smart trike.. J loves riding in it and Tay loves pushing it! Her babydolls get to ride whenever J isn't around. Thanks San San for his birthday gift!!

Well, things have been so busy around here lately. I know i keep saying that, but it really is true. I haven't had much time to blog, so when I get a chance, I have to catch up on all the pics. J and Taylor are growing up so fast they both amaze me everyday. I am enjoying every minute I am able to spend with them at home. They are such wonderful blessings!!! We love them so dearly!!

No comments: