Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Best of Friends!!!!





I know I have said this before, but it makes my heart smile when I see my kids playing so well together. They are the BEST of friends... wake up playing together... go to sleep playing together!! I know that one day, this will start to fade away, so I am sucking in every minute of it and enjoying their laughter. They have so much fun hanging out together that it reminds me every day of what sweet blessings God has given us!!! Things have been crazy around our house since Christmas... James has been traveling a lot with work, etc and the kids have just simply grown up. I am so thankful that I am able to stay home with my kids and cherish every minute of life with them.
On another note: J had his one year check-up and was off the charts for everything!!! Imagine that.... his weight was like 97%, height 95%, and his head 93%... such a growing boy!!!! Hoping for an awesome quarterback one day!!!! HA!!! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!!

No comments: