Tuesday, February 23, 2010

J .....3 and 4 week Pics

Time is flying by here at the Wamble house. J is already 4 weeks old!! Taylor has made a complete turnaround and has made a complete adjustment to being a big sister. She has finally settled into our new routine and absolutely adores her baby brother. She is in mommy mode half the time and 2-year old mode the other half of the time. She loves staying at home with mommy and baby brother.
J is growing so fast. He still looks little to the outside world, but we KNOW he has grown. He is eating more and more and starting to gain a little personality. He is staying awake much longer these days. He still naps a lot, but when he is awake, he is bright-eyed and bushy tailed. He is so funny to watch because he fixes his eyes on a certain object and makes the cutest faces trying to figure out what it is. He adores Taylor as much as she loves him. Throughout the day she hugs/kisses all over him and he just lets her!! We are so proud to have 2 wonderful and precious children in our lives, and we owe it all to God!!
These pics were uploaded from my phone. I am having trouble uploading pics from my camera, so this is all I have for now. I have tons of pics on my camera whenever I can get that to work:)

We were headed to have pics made of Tay and J. I needed and extra hand before we went out the door, and guess who decides to help... and she did a great job feeding him. This was her first time by the way!!


Taylor always wants to hold J.. so sweet!!





1 comment:

Samantha said...

I can't believe he is 4 weeks already!!! Wow! He is so handsome! Enjoy your time off :)