Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend in Oxford

We went to Oxford last weekend for the Ole Miss/Alabama game. The weather was freezing cold, and I didn't pack our family very well. I looked at the weather channel all week, but just didn't believe it would be that cold since it was 90 degrees here in Hattiesburg. Well, I was WRONG! Tay had her cute little football dress, no tights, but I did bring her sweater. I had on a dress with a sweater also. Needless to say, Cici and I made a mad dash to the stores duirng the first half of the game. We weren't sure how long Tay would hold up in the stadium anyway, so we chose to go to the 2nd half of the game. Well, Taylor did great!! She was finally in some warm clothes and having a blast. She played with her Cici and Pop most of the time, but absolutely LOVED it when the helicopters flew over us. Needless to say, I think she can handle the whole game from now on.. as long as her mommy dresses her right :)

Tay is clapping with Pop and she has Hotty Toddy stickers all over her hands.


enjoying her time with her Cici


she is obsessed with stickers :)

Okay so we were afraid Taylor would not get a nap because we went to the grove early in the day.. well she had no trouble sleeping. James went and bought us a blanket from the bookstore and Tay sacked out!! And might I add, there were triple the number of people in the tent than normal.. and it was very loud... but we still had a sleeping beauty!!

No comments: