Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Taylor's Field Trip

WARNING: VERY LONG POST!!
Taylor's class took a field trip today to Blue Jack Ridge in Poplarville. I took off work so I could tag along and it was SO MUCH FUN! (My class is going on Friday.. so I will be worn out) Anyway, I really didn't know how 2 classes of 2 year olds were going to act, but they all had a blast. I think it was the most fun for Taylor. It is awesome to see the joy of animals, pumpkins, hay rides, slides, corn mazes, and picnics through the eyes of a toddler. She was very scared of the live animals at first, but once she saw her friends jumping in there to pet them, she sure wasn't going to be left out!! There are tons of pictures, so ENJOY!!!



tay being silly

tay is a PIG!!!

the pile of corn to play in


Taylor with her teacher, Pamela

Tay and friends

Taylor and Addison, classmates

Look Momma.. I found my pumpkin :)

Taylor and mommy... and J too


more pumpkins....

going down the slide


Happy Fall Ya'll

Taylor and Lauren, classmates





No comments: