Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Drew!!

I cannot believe Drew is already TWO.. which means Taylor will be TWO in a month!! Time is flying by so fast with us!! Drew had a Cars 2nd Birthday party!! He had so much fun playing with all his toys, and Taylor enjoyed HELPING him open all the presents. She has been talking about her birthday party for quite some time now, so we kept reminding on the way there that is was DREW'S party, not hers!! She understood and I'm so proud of her for being so big!! Now she's ready for her birthday, except her daddy's comes before hers. She keeps naming the people's birthday's before hers and then she will say...... AND THEN IT'S MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!! She totally understands what goes on at a birthday party.. especially the presents, so I think we are in real trouble. I guess it doesn't help that I have been planning her party for 2 months now!! Anyway, we all had a great time at the party and I think Drew had a wonderful birthday!!









No comments: