Monday, August 24, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

School has started back!! And that means, mom is back to work and oh so BUSY!! I LOVE my new class at school and I'm really looking forward to another great year!! Taylor has gotten settled in her new class as well and she is LOVING it!! She's such a big girl. It amazes me how much she changes each month. She will be TWO in a month and I really don't know where those years have gone.. but with the new baby coming, I'm trying to spend every free second I get with Taylor!! Enjoy the pics... they are really random!!

Taylor loves to steal your seat if you get up. She makes a "bee line" whenever someone gets out of their chair. Who knows why, but it is always funny and she seems to think she is funny doing it. She stole my seat here, but continued to lay for a while!!


We found this outside in our back yard last week. Taylor wanted to hold it so bad, but I couldn't let her. Whose knows what a turtle will do :) Of course, she had to wear her turtle outfit to school the next day and talk about it non-stop!! She doesn't forget a THING!!



This is another reason we stay soooo busy!! We finally got a golf cart and I can promise you we go for a ride EVERY day!! Taylor absolutely LOVES it and it gets us outside for a while. We live accross the street from the club so this makes it real easy to get to the pool, eat, and of course.. play golf.

No comments: