Thursday, July 23, 2009

CCC Pool






We went to Columbus this past weekend for a golf tournamanet that James plays in every year!! We have not been home in a while, so it was nice to be there. My whole family was there(including my mom) so that was great for Taylor to see all of them. We went to the pool on Saturday and Sunday of the trip and Taylor had so much fun. The baby pool there is more shallow than ours in Hattiesburg, so it was more fun for Taylor to run around.... not to mention they have a huge mushroom that sprouts water...and I had lots of babysitters.. so I got to lay out for once!! It was very nice!! We really enjoyed the weekend and can't wait to do it again next year!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I saw her picture Tuesday on the front of the paper! So cute! She's already famous ;)