Thursday, July 23, 2009

1, 2, 3.......... FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, FOUR!!! That's the number of people in the Wamble Family now!!! James, Taylor, and I are expecting baby #2 in February!! We are all so excited and cannot wait for this little bundle to be here! WE have really talked to Taylor a lot about how she is the "Big Sis" so that she won't be confused when the time comes. She looks at my ultrasound pics and tells us that's the little baby in mommy's tummy.. so I think she understands!! This is one of the real reasons behind me potty training so fast and wanting it to work. I wanted Tay to be good and potty trained before the baby arrives so she wouldn't go backwards. Well, it was a SUCCESS!! She has done so well and we are so very proud of her! She is such a big girl and she knows it. She is such a good helper and I have started letting her help me with things a little more because you know I will definitley need her help when the baby gets here. I had an ultrasound on Monday (9 wks) and we saw the baby and heard the hearbeat which was WONDERFUL!!! We could even see arms, legs, eyes, and nose, which was amazing for this early on! FYI: This baby has the same nose as Taylor, which is neither mine or James'. That's how well you could see it!!
On another note, I have been feeling A LOT worse this 2nd time around. I'm not sure if it's from chasing taylor around, or just being pregnant, but I did not feel this bad with Taylor. Hopefully that will go away SOON!!!
God has been so great to us and has TRULY BLESSED our family. Please pray that everything continues to go well and we have a healthy Wamble baby in February!!!

this is Taylor licking the icing on the cookies after she helped me bake them... they are cake batter cookies and are sooo delicious!!!


Taylor went to school on Monday because I had a Dr. appt, and they read a story about Ants.. and made ant antennas!!! She walked around the house all afternoon saying "I'm an ANT, I'm an ANT" sooo stinkin' cute!!

7 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

What!?!? Aaaahhh!! Congratulations!! That is SO exciting! I am so happy for y'all! Taylor will be the most precious big sister!!

Samantha said...

Yay!!! I am so glad you finally announced it!!! We are so happy for you guys! Taylor is going to be a great big sis! I am sorry you have not been feeling great this time around! I hope the 2nd trimester is better :) Can't wait to find out what the sex is.. Keep us updated! So proud of Taylor and her potty training. I knew she could do it! Way to go, SUPER MOM!!

Jenny said...

OMG!!! YAY!!!!!!! I'm so excited! And yes, you will be so glad the potty training thing is done before #2 gets here! I'm sorry you're feeling sick, and hopefully that will be behind you soon. Keep us posted on everything! love you!!

About Blair Curtis.... said...

Congrats Paige!! God has truly blessed you and your family! We will continue to pray for you and the baby! How exciting!! We wish ya'll the best!

Sara said...

Mom told me your good news!! We are excited for you!
We are expecting a little boy in November and I have definitely felt different this time around!

The Davis Family said...

Congratulations! I hope that you start feeling better soon:)

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations! And that is also so amazing that Taylor is pottytrained! My babies are not even thinking about being pottytrained! COngrats again! I am very happy for you! Love--Erika Allison