Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Drew!!!!

me and my brother.. the birthday boy!!


Holli threw a party for Drew at the Columbus Country Club for his 30th the day after Christmas!! I can't believe my brother is already 30... seems like yesterday we were just kids!! The party was a lot od fun and very WILD, didn't expect anything different from Drew and his friends.

It was fun to get to hang out with everyone that we don't see often.. including Kyle and my family!!


The happy couple.. because we have a babysitter!! ha.. we always take Taylor everywhere we go b/c we live out of town and have no one to keep her. Cici and Pop were nice enough to keep her for us... since all other family members were at the party!! Thanks.. we really enjoyed our night out!!

Me and my dad



some of the boys....


me and my sister....


No comments: