Wednesday, June 18, 2008

EXCITING NEWS!!!!

WELL..... WE ARE MOVING!!!!!!!

James got a new job with a company called Cooper Industries in Lumberton, MS. So.... we will be moving to Hattiesburg! We are so very excited. The job opening, interview, decision making, etc. all happed so fast!! We were totally not expecting any of this but we all think it will be a GREAT change for us. We spend most all our weekends in Hattiesburg anyway, so now maybe we can save money on all that gas we are spending to drive back and forth :) haha. The company seems to be a really good company. James says they are a fortune 500 company( don't really know exactly what that means) but from what I gather... they are located all around the world and have many smaller, sister companies!! We are in the process of putting our house up for sale.. hopefully it will be on the market in the next day or two. And... we will start the process of finding a new house.. yes... I have already found dozens.. BUT we have to think of Taylor's daycare and where I will be working to locate an area!! James starts his new job on June 30th... yeah right around the corner!! God has opened so many doors for us and we are so very thankful to have this wonderful opportunity!!

2 comments:

Marilyn Bowen said...

I am so excited for you. I love Hattiesburg. My brother and cousin work at Dossett Pontiac...so I visit often.

Do you have a job yet? Congrats to you both. Marilyn Sesser Bowen

Unknown said...

I am so sad that you will leaving! I was so hoping that Taylor and Katie would grow up next door to each other. However, it sounds like this is a great opportunity for you. Make sure you move into the Lamar County area for the best schools! Maybe you can get a job at Oak Grove or somewhere like that.