Monday, April 14, 2008

Getting Ready.... For Summer!!!!

We bought Taylor a pool for the summer. We bought it early so that she could "play" in it now.. without the water!! We love spending time outside.. and this is a great "playpen" for Taylor. She thought it was so much fun to sit in it!! I have plans of getting yard work done while she is playing in it.. (yeah.. we'll see if that happens!!) It was too cool and windy yesterday to stay outside in it.. but we tried it out and she LOVES it!! Taylor is a very busy girl and this is a great way to keep her entertained!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll! Hope ya'll are doing great! Love--Erika Beaty Allison

Anonymous said...

I love the pool.. I want to get Hunter one but I'm scared the neighborhood cats are going to puncture it. I'm sure I'll just chance it ha

You guys are going to have such a fun summer!

Jason & Meg said...

Love the pool to keep them contained. Enjoy it for now. We tried it a few weeks ago and Brinkley wanted the grass outside the pool. They are too fun. Enjoy your summer