Sunday, February 24, 2008

SPECIAL THANKS....

This is Taylor's first attemp at eating in the high chair... she really seemed to like it.. she thought she was a BIG GIRL!!
Daddy taking care of his sick baby!!

Okay.. so I guess you have noticed the "new" header on the blog page. My sweet longtime friend.. Jenny Holloway.. created that for me!! She also cleaned up my page and made everything flow!! I want to specially thank her for taking time out of her busy schedule to do that for me!! It is precious.. and we LOVE it!! Also, I want to thank my sweet friends, Dawn and Cindy, for dinner last week. With all this sickness around here.. the last thing I could think about was cooking dinner. They were kind enough to bring us supper last Thursday.. and it was delicious!! Last, but not least... Mrs. Cindy (James' mom) came down today to help out with Taylor... yes, she is STILL sick. She seems to be doing a little better.. but she ran fever and had a terrible night again last night. She played a little yesterday and we though that just maybe she was starting to be on the other side of the flu.. the getting well side.. but we have yet to see some Major improvements!! Mrs. Cindy is going to keep her tomorrow (and maybe Tues.) so that I can at least work a day or two this week. Taylor will probably not be well enough to go back to daycare any this week... so Mommy will be home with her the rest of the days!! Thanks Cici for all your help!!

No comments: