Monday, February 11, 2008

Mommy Thoughts.....

OK. Call me crazy, but I got a wake-up call today!! When I picked Taylor up from school today, she had this little list... A VALENTINE LIST!!! I almost cried!! I know it sounds crazy, but she has little friends at school.. and they are giving out valentines. This will be her first Valentine's Day.. we will celebrate with her at home.. but she will also celebrate at school!! I know.. call me crazy, but as a new mommy.. EVERYTHING is a big deal. It brought tears (joyful tears) to my eyes to see her little name on that list!!

Being a mommy is WONDERFUL.. but I just don't want her to grow up too fast..

playing with mommy and daddy!! see the logo on her shirt: IT"S THE TRUTH!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Girl You don't say crazy!! That is perfectly normal!!! I dropped Andrew off at the middle school dance friday night and cried all the way home!!! I called my Daddy and cried to him!!! They grow up SOOOO fast! Enjoy EVERY minute of her!!! She is precious!!!!
Loveya! Melanie

Jenny said...

that's so funny! you're right though...EVERYTHING is a very big deal. she is so cute, and i can't wait to see her in person.:) love you!

The Murphy's said...

Thats so true!! Everything is a big deal no matter if its your first or your third I assure you!!! I LOVE seeing my kids names on stuff!!! Just wait it only gets better!!!!!