Monday, July 5, 2010

Busy Summer....

We have been so busy this summer. It seems like I can't ever get caught up on here, but I'm trying. J is 5 months old now and is the absolute best baby. I drag him around everywhere we go and he just loves it!! He is finally sleeping in his crib and FINALLY sleeping all night! We have been to the beach again on a girls trip and are heading back with my Mom and her whole family this weekend. Daddy gets to go with us this time so Taylor is really excited. We spend most of our days at the pool and playing with friends. Taylor gets so worn out through the day that she falls out every night. I took Taylor to the library last week for story hour and she loved it. We checked out 7 books.. one for every day of the week until we go back. Our summer has been so much fun so far!! Enjoy the pics!









All the kids on the 4th of July!! They are all dressed in red, white, and blue!!




sweet big sister.. helping out!!

No comments: