Tuesday, April 20, 2010

12 weeks old and getting SO BIG!!!

J is getting so big these days. He has really changed just in the last week or so. He really likes to play in his bouncer now, play on the floor in the living room, swing, watch tv with his sister and of course, sit outside. He has his schedule pretty much down pat. He is sleeping so much better, and waking only once in the night to eat(or should I say early morning). He likes for us to talk to him and play a little. He has gotten so content recently. He rarely cries anymore and just seems to be really happy!
I am so happy to tell you all that I AM NOT GOING BACK TO WORK. We had some issues with finding sitters, etc. for the time being and since J was born so early, our original plan was thrown out the window. I am very excited and happy to be able to stay home with my babies!! We are having fun and I am really excited that I am able to watch my babies grow up! My sweet husband wouldn't want anything more than for me to be able to be here with our kids, so I thank him too for making it happen!! We love daddy so much!!
J will be 3 months soon.. time is flying by!!







4 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Yay for being a stay at home mom! That's great! Congratulations! Now you'll be able to enjoy those sweet babies every second!! They are so adorable, by the way!

Samantha said...

I am so excited for you and the kids! You will love being a SAHM! Good for you! J is growing so fast!

Julie said...

that's fantastic! i'm super jealous! what was your career before now?

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

Julie: I taught Kindergarten at a Catholic school here in Hattiesburg. I am so thankful to be able to stay home. I do miss my kids at school though!!!