Sunday, September 20, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!!

We went to the doctor on Friday and were blessed with news that we are having a baby BOY!!!! We are so excited and so thankful that God have given us one of each. Raising Taylor has been so much fun, and now we will experience the joy of raising a little boy. Taylor is so excited, she immediately started saying that he was having a little brother. She keeps reminding us that SHE is the BIG TISTER (big sister) and Baby J is still in mommy's tummy. I think she will be so sweet and loving to him. I have already heard that little boys love their mommas!! As most of you know, James is the III, so our boy will be James Edward Wamble IV, but we will call him "J". Since we have a girl, my first reaction was.. oh no.. we have NO boy stuff... so I have already started buying a few things!! Just a few little outfits, but hey... it's always fun to shop!!! Now I have to get started on picking out the baby bedding!!!! FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Congratulations!!!! Boys are so much fun...and different from girls!!!! :o) I really thought it was another girl,ha!!!!!