Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer Days

Taylor has had so much fun playing, swimming, and just taking it easy!! She is growing up so fast and I am so happy that I get to watch her grow all summer. We have gotten rid of the pacifier and she has done GREAT!! I keep telling her that she is a princess and she doesn't need a pacifier. She thinks that is funny!! She twirls around when I ask her to show me what a princess does. She is so smart. She answers us all the time when we ask a question, speaks in full sentences, tells us "I do it" because she is so independent, and is really talking about the potty. I tried the whole potty training thing on Monday... and let's just say she is soooo not ready for that!!(i don't think mommy is ready either) She is a hand-full at times, but we wouldn't have it any other way. By the way, she thinks it is really funny to spank Kane for no reason at all. Poor dog!! (i don't really feel that bad for him because he is troublesome... takes Tay's food, barks constantly, wakes her up from nap... anyone want a dog?? Just kidding)

ENJOY :)






Taylor's class learned about firetrucks at school the last week and tay got this hat, which she LOVES!!!




After one week of swimming, she has NO FEAR of the water. She is swimming all on her own (floating) with her floaties. She doesn't want us to "help" her because she thinks she can do it alone. She walks around the baby pool like she own it and loves to swim in the "big pool" with the big kids. We will definitely be taking swimming lesson early next year!!


instead of sliding, she wants to climb on the slide!!





Taylor is wearing one of my class t-shirts from field day. We had an extra child shirt, so Tay was the lucky winner. She loves it because it has flip-flops on it. We think she's pretty cute wearing it!!




All I can say is..... TWO OF A KIND!!!!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Her hair is getting so long! Looks like she may be a handful like Hunter lol.. Hunter loves firetrucks too! This is such a fun age! It gets even better after she turns 2.. We have so much fun with Hunter! He keeps us laughing!

Hunter took swim lessons last year and this year.. I hope it is helping him.. I am just glad he loves the water this year.

I have a 3-day potty training e-book (it's a computer file) that I bought online.. They say the best time to start potty training is 22 months.. It is so nice not to have to buy diapers anymore! We did real underwear full time from the beginning.. even at nighttime! He is great now! We may have an accident here and there but that's to be expected. Now don't get me wrong, it was rough the first few days but you have to stay determined. Most of the time, it's the parents who aren't willing to commit.. Let me know if you are interested in any of this!

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll! I know you are enjoying the summer with her! Love--Erika Allison