Friday, May 15, 2009

Pool Time

The HCC pool has finally opened!!! We are so glad because the weather has been sooo hot down here. Taylor loves the pool so far. She is tall enough to walk around in the baby pool without me holding on to her. She likes to get in the big pool, but it is so much easier for us to stay in the baby pool where she can play!! She likes to get in floats, play with toys, and splash around. The best part is that there are tons of kids Tay's age that are in the baby pool with her. She has a ball and is ALWAYS worn out by the time we leave!!

we went to the mixer last night at the club while drew and james played their practice round for the tournamnet today!! tay is waiting patiently for her daddy to meet us!!


she had a ball dancing to the music... her favorite thing to do now is SPIN!!




tay's little friends mary carter and izzy sharing their favorite club popcorn!!


daddy met us at the pool after golf



taylor trying on her floaties before our first swimming day!!

2 comments:

Claire Gillentine said...

I see you have met my cute little Mary Carter! I babysat Mary Carter when I was living in Hattiesburg! Such a cutie....glad yall have met!

Samantha said...

Looks like she has a ball!! I can't wait to take Hunter swimming.. I hope he loves it again!