Friday, April 17, 2009

4 YEARS!!!!

Yesterday, James and I (and Taylor) celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary!! It is hard to believe that we have been married that long. We have had so many changes, that it seems like a lot longer. We are so thankful for his new job, our new hometown, my new job, and our new house!!! Man have we had a lot happen since last year!! We have had a WONDERFUL and very REWARDING 4 years of marriage. I couldn't ask for a better husband, and father, who loves us so dearly!! I am proud to say that I cannot wait for the rest of our journey together!!
PS: No pics of us at the moment... will post over the weekend!! With a little help.. I surprised James with a new putter... and boy was he SHOCKED!! I do not pick out golf clubs simply because I don't know what the heck to buy!! Surprise, Surprise.. he's keeping it... and LOVES IT!!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hope you had a happy anniversary!!! You look SOOO happy!