Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pics of our new house

Finally, I am able to post pics of the house!! I wanted to wait until we had gotten settled in for a few weeks and gotten some things done. We still have a few things to do, but all in all... we are through!!! Thanks to my Mom and Alice for coming down a few weekend agos and totally decorating my house!! I am NOT good at this.. so I had some help!! I really do appreciate it.. Thanks to both of you!!
These are just a few pics of the house. I did not post any of the bedrooms.... mainly because Taylor was running around and I couldn't get good pics. Anyway... we really enjot the house so far!! We absolutely love it and the location!!!

I failed to mention....... WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!!! We actually sold our house a couple of weeks ago, but we are just waiting to close!!! We were so happy to be done with that!!!

back of the house....








7 comments:

Claire Gillentine said...

Love your house! Where are you living in Hattiesburg? Hope you are LOVING the burg!

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

We live right accross the street from the Hatt Country Club. We absolutely love it..and it's a great location for both of us to get to work!!!!

Claire Gillentine said...

I know right where you are...I am sure you love it! Glad yall are so happy!!

Jenny said...

love it!!!! it's beautiful! i know y'all are glad to be settled....and what do you mean you're "not good at this"....YES, you are! you always have been. can't wait to visit!

Melanie said...

Love the house!!! It looks great!

Email me at melanieshea78 at yahoo dot com and we can talk about the ornaments.

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

the house is beautiful! you've done a great job!