Monday, May 19, 2008

WE ARE ON THE MOVE........

Taylor has learned to crawl!!! No, she has not mastered it yet.. but she is definitely crawling around.. some way or another. She starts crawling, tries to stand up, goes about 2 feet, then stops and sits up!! It is so much fun to watch her do this. The only downfall...... it's baby proofing time!! She is into everything. She had a cord from the vaporizer in her hand this morning while I was drying my hair.. we can't leave her for more than 2 seconds for FEAR of what she will get into. I can't even lay my shoes on the floor.. she finds them and inserts into her mouth!! ha. This is such a fun age and I can't wait to spend ALL summer with her!!



This is Taylor before we went out to dinner Saturday night.. I guess she got excited after I changed her clothes... she was all over the floor in her room!!



So excited!!!!!


Remind me NOT to buy toys... she would rather play with the newspaper!! She had so much fun with this Sunday before church!!



I layed Taylor down for a nap Saturday... and walked out of her room for 5 minutes.. came back and this is how I found her.... she has learned to sit herself up.. and crawl around in her crib!!

3 comments:

The Trest Family said...

Taylor looks so much like you in these pictures! She's getting so big...I know you are excited to be home with her this summer, as am I!!!

Angie said...

Look out Paige...she will be pulling up and walking before you know it! She's so precious!! Hope to see ya'll soon! Love you!

Marilyn Bowen said...

Paige,
Taylor is precious...looks like you more and more. Have a great summer.